Celebrating Women One Brush Stroke At A Time.
Queen Things was developed from a need for women to uplift, collaborate, learn from and inspire one another. In DC, Maryland, and Virginia, there are so many talented and exceptional female entrepreneurs, creatives, advocates, and philanthropists. The goal of this project is to, not only highlight these remarkable women but to call us together to work with one another and plant the seeds that will foster that same spirit in the generations of ambitous girls to come.
The project will result a dynamic event taking place in the Fall of 2017. Four women will be chosen from nominees for a commissioned painting celebrating their lives, passions and values. The day will include:
Awards ceremony with an unveiling of the paintings
Art Exhibit & Pop Up Shop of Local Female Artists and Creatives
recent blog posts:
The Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign ended on 3/27. We Raised $2,899...however, we did not hit our goal. You can still donate and/or purchase the awesome perks to the right.
(Business Sponsor Opportunities Available.)
Would you like to be a Sponsor for the event?
Purchase from the Series:
- Baby Doll - 12x16" Original Painting
- SOLDRoyal Blood - Original Painting
- Imagination Affirmation (Ltd. Ed. Repro on Canvas)
- SOLDMINI Ballerina Blue
- SOLDCrown - Original Painting
- SOLDMirror Mirror - Original Painting
- SOLDGunmetal Grey - Original Painting
- SOLDWild - Original Painting
- Tcharyne - (Ltd. Ed. Reproduction on Canvas)